In the year 1993 a group of engineers including Thomas Keller, Andreas Schoch and Hartmut Rieger recognized the market demands for individual automation solutions and the customers need for a personalized service. S & K Anlagentechnik arose from this realization.
Sound know-how, competence and ambition carried the well-earned success forward. 14 years later, after building new premises and a considerable increase in employees, S&K counts as one of the most innovative companies within this branch.
With our office in the region of Constance in Germany, we are easy to reach for customers throughout Europe.
- Our customer is our partner
- Economic efficiency has prioity
- Anticipation of customer requirements
- Putting tailor-made solutions into practice
- Our customers success is our aim
- Trust in our own strengths
- Innovative ideas and the courage to apply them
- Welcoming and supporting others decisions
- Self-assurance in every situation
- Focusing on the future
Ambition and Teamwork
- Enthusiasm for everything new
- Guiding principle: Always a step ahead of the competition
- Working Synergistically
- Job enjoyment and satisfaction
- Celebrating success